Re: A86: Re: Gray Scale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Gray Scale

>I forgot to mention that RAM PAGE 1 must be swapped whenever the gray scale
is active,
>meaning that it's necessary to call CloseGray whenever (if ever) you need
to change
>pages.

Yeah.. you could use some of the stack memory and _asm_exec_ram also.. That
is what one IM 2 program I saw did. However it was used for a TSR. I have an
IM 2 TSR code on my web site. If you use that particular address in Ram Page
0, then by all means people can ram swap. They just have to make sure that
they dont push more then 256 bytes and that there asm program isnt more then
a little over 8k (if I remember correctly.. :/ ) Compromises.. compromises..
:-)

Later,
    Matt