Re: A86: Some stupid error I can't seem to find!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Some stupid error I can't seem to find!

And yet more stupid errors... the code is getting bigger, so i stuffed it
into an attached file...

Ok here's the problem:

 First, which included file is _clrscrn in? I couldn't call it. (probably
have old files then)

 Second, the putsprite here doesn't seem to work, or i'm not working it
right... most likely the latter. It seems that i get a huge garble of the
pic i used.

 Third, how do i use _vputs? I know how to just use it, but then i don't
know how to put text on a   specific part of the screen.

Sorry to be bombarding you guys with all these questions...

Damnation / Alan Wong

test.asm