A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #532

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #532

I've got a nice wirframe renderer written in BASIC.  It handles regular,
parametric and (soon) polar functions.  I'm interested in re-writing the
thing in assembly, as it takes about 50 seconds to graph a function now.
The problem is, I know nothing about asm!  I can figure out the basics,
but I need to know if I can store things in lists (or anything like that)
in asm.  Also, are For loops possible?  And what are the routines for
multiplying to OP registers?  I know this is a lot...if someone wants to
work with me on this they'll get co-credit as programmer.

Thanks,
Emmanuel