A86: Asm: Strings, Asm, Asm + Strings...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Asm: Strings, Asm, Asm + Strings...

Hey, its me again! Your all so excited. Any way, i asked before about how to have asm programs communicate with strings... well, its the same question but in a different form. How can i have my asm program communicate with another asm program converted into a string. This is the concept i am trying to make: main program communicate with different stats and pictures of individual objects (pics and stats of monsters, say like near 100, in separate files, probably 10 in each). And while i'm asking, what is the best key check thing? I have read getky and getkey are not very good, and the port check is pretty good, and then i see something called (sqrt)key on this forum.

Any way, if you gotta know, have you ever heard of the Japanese game Pokemon?

Damnation