Re: A86: Kirk's new web site is online

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Kirk's new web site is online

hehe... you didn't get there reading i see. he is back because the
discussions turned worthwhile. and also, i have moved my page to
http://www.angelfire.com/co/simcommunity. it can also be accessed by the
two forwarding addresses in my signature.

now then, to continue about one program being on two pages (i wasn't
here when the question was brought up), the largest program you can have
without swapping is about 24K. this is accomplished by a program module,
which is loaded normally, and a string module, which is loaded into RAM
page 1 starting at $8400.

--