Re: A86: Some Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Some Questions

<ahmedre@bellsouth.net> writes:

>Hello Everyone,
>    Let's see here.. i have some questions, if anyone can help, please
>do :)
>
>            1. What does  set/res appTextSave,(iy+appflags)  do?

appTextSave saves the text shadow

>            2. What is $A000 [used in Jimmy's Squarez?]

I have no idea, sorry.

>            3. Where can I find a document saying what commands like
>rrca/sbc/sla do?

                                                                      If
you have win95/NT get Assembly Studio 86

www.stupidzone.com/asmstudio

If you don't get the Z80185/195 Owners Manual, ch.13 has the complete
list of opcodes/mnemonics and detailed descriptions

www.zilog.com

Sam

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]