Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

Think about it, a modern modem can get that over thousands of
miles of cheap analog copper wire... 2.2k/sec is nothing for
a direct wire connection. Not to mention that the 8X link ports
randomly puke... the E2 would have been done weeks ago were it
not for the picky 86 link port. I don't know why, but it randomly
times out quite often using the same link code the ROM does...

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net