A86: rom speed--PROVEN!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: rom speed--PROVEN!!!

> Better batteries increase the speed of the calculator.
> Cold makes the screen lighter and impoves the calculator speed.
> Heat makes the screen darker and reduces calculator speed.
> Less free mem slows down certain OS functions that access variables.

I have gone through a test and the batteries do NOT affect speed and the
Version 1.3 ROM is indeed about 16 percent faster that version 1.2

DANGER
Great White Sharks (Carcharodon carcharias) hunt for sea lions, harbor
seals, elephant seals and other sea creatures in many prime surfing areas.
If you, in any way, resemble a plump, aquatic creature with short, stubby
appendages extending from its sides, DO NOT SURF.