Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

<< Believe it or not, renaming programs is what caused MegaRacers to screw
up,that
 input prompt had to be removed, so you can no longer rename progs, but
 you still can rename categories.  In the next version, I'll imporve
protection in
 case
 a friend gets a hold of your calc. >>

oh.  l didn't rename the MegaRacers game though, l don't think...
Also, now when l play plainjump (86 asm version) l will lose all my lives
everytime l fall off of the plain.  ex: l fall off, and the screen says "Lifes
left: 6".  Then anytime l press any button, it immediately says "Lifes left:
5" and so on until l get game over.  so pretty much what happens through a
series of those is you fall off and you get game over.  Now, This same program
worked fine with ASE 1.0.  Since l got 1.2, it started doing that.
What kind of password protection are you going to implement now?

Overall, l think that ASE is one of the best shells out there, for any calc.
Just the fact that it can run assembly from other calculators (and possibly
more in the future) makes it the best.