A86: ASE future versions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ASE future versions.

I am new to this list, and I have some questions over the future versions
of ASE. ASE is a great shell, I wouldn't run anything else. Anway, to get
to the point, I have some questions that you may be able to answer.

1.) Just how probable is 83 emulation on the 86? I've heard from many
sources that it is nearly impossible. If the two calcs are so similar, then
why not? I'd sure like to be able to take advantage of the huge number of
games coming out for the 83.

2.) Is there any possible way to overcome the 10k limit on programs on the
86? I'd really like to be able to play games like Deadalus and McMiks on
the 85 emulator.

Thank you.

-Brett Boyer
(Metro[9])