Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

<< Using the new features (Rename, Menu, Delete) crashes my calc (ROM 1.2)
  >Does anyone else seem to have this problem?  Otherwise very nice work on
  >improving the interface, Bill.

  Same thing happened to me, when renaming the Menu.  Delete has worked fine
  several times, but I haven't tried the file rename.  Otherwise it is fine
  (although I really liked using ALPHA to shut down). >>

Also, using Megaracers (a zshell game, l think) makes the screen contrast
freak out.  You have to press the EXIT button continuously before it will exit
back to ASE.  Has anyone else had this trouble?