A86: Menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Menus

I was able to write a name to the eighth place of the math menu (after
STAT).  There are three open places in the math menu that can be written

to, following the pointers at $d65a, $d65c, and $d65e.  The data needed
for the menu (following one of the three pointers) is: the first byte
$05 (strange things can happen if it's not), then two bytes for some
kind of address?,  five bytes for what will appear in the menu (zero
terminated), program length, and program to be executed when that menu
button is pressed.  I'm not sure about some of this stuff, so you will
have to fool around with it yourself.  :?)