Re: A86: Re: space left on calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: space left on calc

>40MB? isn't this a little bit much.  My computer only has 32MB of ram.  Don't
>get me wrong, I think it would be great to have a calc with 40MB of ram, but
>how much would it cost for the chip? Besides you could probably take all of
>the programs ever written in basic, and asm for all the calcs (80-92) and fit
>in under 5MB. 40MB on a Ti that would definitely show all those HP and Casio
>people out there. (no offense to those on this list who may have on of those
>calcs)
>
>Will I be able to link directly to my computer with the new expander?

Its not new.  If bryan wants, I can have even more.  I have a maximum of
about 320MB though... :)

Its possible, but not cost effective.  It just has 5 memory banks of which
you could put 8242k chips.

The entire hub can connect to the computer.  Probably will get arround 5k
with serial and up to 30k with parallel.

---
"Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."