Re: A86: mouse

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: mouse

I doubt seriously that he made that mistake.  If he had he most likely would
not have mentioned I2C.  With the I2C I/O chip it is very possible.  It allows
you do control enough inputs to emulate a serial port.  Then you could plug up
a regular mouse.  I worked on it for while but I don't have time with school.
I have no idea how well the software would run though.  Please post the
schematics if they already exist.

Thanks
Bob