Re: A86: Re: space left on calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: space left on calc

40MB? isn't this a little bit much.  My computer only has 32MB of ram.  Don't
get me wrong, I think it would be great to have a calc with 40MB of ram, but
how much would it cost for the chip? Besides you could probably take all of
the programs ever written in basic, and asm for all the calcs (80-92) and fit
in under 5MB. 40MB on a Ti that would definitely show all those HP and Casio
people out there. (no offense to those on this list who may have on of those
calcs)

Will I be able to link directly to my computer with the new expander?

Caymran Cummings