A86: LineOff function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: LineOff function

You all might as well know I have made major progress in finding all sorts of special "things" TI put in the 86 ROM.  One, used by the Financial and Statistics expansion packages, allows for addition of menu items and commands.  I have not quite worked all of the bugs out of this yet.  However, when I do, I will write a graphics expansion pack for you, including the LineOff routine, and also allowing direct access to the video memory (way cool).

Other "things" TI put in is program run when calc receives power. I will be implementing this into the next version of Secure86.

===

Kirk Meyer
_@ibm.net