A86: various memory projects

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: various memory projects

I just checked out the extender and expander homepages, and in the least, im
a very confused.
1)  Is Mel going to continue work on the EII/III, or not?
2)  Is the EuP (1) workable with the 86?
3)  Is there a new version of the EuP coming out?
4)  Who can i talk to about getting any of these (my electronics skills stop at
        the link level)

thanx for any clarification

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning,
he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing
wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
	-- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
	   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)