Re: A86: I've got questions about registers and interupts, maby someone

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: I've got questions about registers and interupts, maby someone can aswer?

I think it keeps the low bit always either set or clear, and increases it by 2
each time, because it reads a word from each mem location to refresh it, so it
doesn't have to go up by one.  (so you _could_ store a boolean on r if you
wanted to, but it'd be pretty pointless)

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com