Re: A86: Shell Name

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Shell Name

What is the shell's interface going to look like and what features will
it have?

That could help pick a good name for instance MS chose windows because
that's how it looked and DOS for it's function -- running disks, and
ZShell cause it's a shell for a Z80... you get the idea

Muhammed
http://members.tripod.com/~Jedaler/index.html