Re: A86: Shell Name

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Shell Name

<< Myself and a friend are writing a shell for the 86, as some of you are
 already aware.  However, we have run into a major problem and would like
 you to give us a little help.  Our problem:  We need a name for our
 shell.  Currently, we are calling it SuperShell86 (which is kind of a
 stupid name).  Please send any suggestions you may have to this address
 or to the list.  We will consider all submissions and select one (unless
 they are all as bad as SuperShell86!).  The person who has the best name
 will get credit in the program.  All others will receive credit in the
 included documentation file.  Thank you for your support!

 -Jeremy Klukan and Will Nickisch >>

SuperTurboShell