A86: Download TI-85 ROM, TI-86 ROM, and TI-92 ROM here

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Download TI-85 ROM, TI-86 ROM, and TI-92 ROM here

>no tools are illegal unless you use them for other than informational
>purposes or something like that. same goes for cracking programs or serial
>numbers. they are all legal but what you do with them might not be

Interesting. Just like all these links, which are not on any one of these
servers and I did not upload them here and I do not know these people, all
these links are perfectly legal. But clicking on them may not be. Very
interesting. Very interesting indeed.

So I guess its perfectly legal for these people to distribute the rom. Ha,
very funny indeed.

(I dont know these people, not my servers, not my uploading either!!)

(CLICKING ON THIS LINK MAY BE ILLEGAL. OOPS)
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~gozar/emu/calc.html (TI-85, TI-92 ROM)

(CLICKING ON THIS LINK MAY BE ILLEGAL. OOPS)
ftp://ftp.stuytech.com/incoming/ (TI-86 ROM)

(CLICKING ON THIS LINK MAY BE ILLEGAL. OOPS)
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/d/t/dts130/ti85.htm (TI-85 ROM)

So do you actually think that this new ti-8x emulator, that the guy owns all
four calculators?? He cannot use an emulator unless he owns each calculator.
So that is illegal. I mean, who would really buy all four calculators, that
would be around $380 bucks.

Now, the pirates will scurry to get it, but then TI will make a few phone
calls so these rom files will be deleted off those servers soon. We all are
doing TI a favor.

-Matt
matt2000@gte.net

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86