A86: Re: odd thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: odd thing

Hey- Everybody just slow down with the silly TI conspiracy theory, you are
assuming way to much intelligence on our part.

---

Hahah.. Hmm.. I guess I watch too much of the X-files. I guess the only
people that are really that paranoid are like some parts of our government -
like the CIA (they will be breaking into my house any minute with that
comment!)

That is kind of funny though, though.

They could make a movie out of that - The TI conspiracy theory - When a
group of disgruntle TI-86 programmer's exploit the full power of the TI-86,
the TIIB, Texas Instruments in Black, appear.. armed with a phase plasma
rifle with a 40 watt range, the BFG, and the little cricket, these guys
furiously guard there TI-86 secrets and safely returns them to their
origin - rumored to be somewhere near...Area 86.

-Matt
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86