Re: A86: Edit lock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Edit lock

At my school (500+ students) my friends and I put programs
> and stuff on other people's calculators for free.  The math teachers are
> not overly happy about it, but they don't really mind as long as you pay
> attention and get your work done.  Well, enough said.  Later!
>
> -Jeremy

My school's a load of crap. I'm in grade 11 in a private school.
Graphing calcs are only becomming a requirement next year! I think makye
3 ppl in my school of 400+ have a graphing calc, and mine is the only
TI. It sux, maybe a few people can be persuaded to buy a TI when they
need it next year....

(Sorry for the pointless post, just wanted to ramble....)