A86: 3-D graphing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: 3-D graphing

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 20:24:17 EST TurboSoft@aol.com writes:
>>l wish they would make a 92-like calculator that
>>isn't so dang BIG and one u could use on the SAT!
>
>Yeah l know....
>Hey attention TI if you could take the features of
>the TI-92 (like 3-D graphing and stuff...

Well, I've written a 3d graphing program.  It is in TI-Basic, but after 3
requests for people to test it (on the TIB mailing list) I received _ONE_
reply.  3D Graphing Utility works on both the 85 and 86, but the 85 is
about 3x faster.  It's on my page, works section, if you're interested in
trying it out.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342

"These are my new shoes.  They're good shoes.  They won't make you rich
like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make
you handsome like me.  They'll only make you have shoes like me.  That's
it." -- Charles Barkley

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: