Re: A86: idea for sybolic maipulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 17:14 1998-02-04 EST, you wrote:

>i'm new to asm and don't know any, but i have an idea for sybolic
manipualtion
>for the ti-86 and it would be a useful asm program.
>[cut]

I've started with such a program to some degree, although I'm doing
the coding first in a highlevel language on the PC (easier to get
the algorithms correct). Derivates and simple simplifying won't
be too hard I think, but integrals, limits, factor etc might be
tricky. I've stopped the project because I think I need some
documentation on what algoritms to use. In the TI-92 FAQ on
TI:s site, it explains some techniques it uses (but not how).

>and i think this should work in the background like an add-on for the 86

Not necessary. I intended to make it very similiar to the TI-92, and
then you don't have to be in the default TI-OS very often.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin

Follow-Ups: References: