Re: A86: help file

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: help file

Go to the Zilog site (www.zilog.com) and look into ordering the literature.  I'm
not sure if the form works yet, and I don't know what number to fax or what
address to email (anyone?) but the 2 Z80 books (Data Book and User Manual) are
extremely helpful (I have them sitting right here  on my desk!).  Also, in TI's 86
assembly site are several files explaining the architecture of the 86's RAM and
the way that the calls work.  The include files are also somewhaty helpful, as
well as the 83 Asm documentation.  All of these sources, put together, should give
you all the info you need.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com