Re: A86: Asm newbie question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asm newbie question

Could somebody please explain exactly what this mysterious rom call at
$4a33 does, and how to use it, or point me to some documentation?
---
Andy Johnson
"Change is inevitable...
     except from vending machines"

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998 19:34:26 -0800 "Jeremy Goetsch"
<jeremy@stupidzone.com> writes:

>Actually, you would want to load 0 into A, D into H, and E into L,
>since A
>is the most significant byte.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]