A86: Re: Math Menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Math Menus

> Does anyone know what the Finance and Infstats do to the Math menu(do
>they change the addresses in the menu)?  And does anyone know how to run
>them(I'm paching the math menu and I need to know how to run them form
>the math menu)?

Yes, the contents of certain addresses pointed to in the math menu change.
The dynamic addresses change for the names of the ASAP tokens.
  It's all in Dux's menu doc about running assembly from a menu.  But this
is not a running program, so it uses ASAP tokens.  Check out Dux's source
for ASAPINV...
GET THE ONE ON HIS PAGE, NOT FROM TICALC...
the one on his page is _heavily_ commented ;-)
_________
JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net
ICQ UIN: 20607010