RE: A86: SQRXZ HELP!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: SQRXZ HELP!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hmm, I'm really not an expert on VAT structure for calcs...  but because I
did all the XCEdit work, I /am/ an expert (self-proclaimed) on the file
structure for 85 and 86 files.

However, I think filenames are length byte in the 85 VAT.

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/