Re: A86: Please, a quick help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please, a quick help

Had the same damn thing happen to me- only I left it first period for 10
minutes, and got back after homeroom. Of course NOONE saw the calculator. I
had to buy a new one.

This time I put a password on it and made it very obvious to anyone I let use
it that it is password-protected. Of course, someone could remove the
batteries and put them back in, but mine are usually 5 or more on the contrast
scale, so contrast would reset, and they couldn't read the display, so they
would think the calc is now busted and worthless.

Of course, it's nice to have two manuals and a extra TI to TI cable for
programming and replacements, but I still want my other TI back.