Re: A86: ASAP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASAP

actually, it probly does stand for "as soon as possible" in this case.
ti probly couldn't get everything they wanted on the 86 done it time to
release it, so they marked it finished without those and released them
"as soon as possible" afterwards (financial + statistics packages)

-josh

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:34:41 -0800 "JBrett" <tbarwick@esn.net> writes:

>>> Well, can any one please tell me what's ASAP? It's the
>>>    initials for what?
>>
>>As Soon As Possible. (We geeks are notoroious for using tons of
>acronyms
>>whenever possible, even the non-technical ones :)
>

>ASAP can stand for as soon as possible, but pertaining to the 86, it
>doesn't.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]