RE: A86: More Using Table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: More Using Table

Sure!  Only glad to help.

I really saw this problem a long time ago, but I didn't reply because I
thought someone else would have SURELY caught it.  I'm sorry I was wrong.
:)  Glad it's working for you now, good luck with your program!

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/