A86: variable info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: variable info

I'm working on my program vmanage and i want to be able to store
one bit of info about each variable. i was thinking about using one
bit of the byte storage in the vat.  however when i tried this it
messed up ase's orginization function.  apparantly ase uses this
entire byte to store which folder to put each variable into.  it really
only needs 3 bits max and i only need one so it really could work.
however, it doesn't does anyone know of another place i could put
my bit of data (i really dont want to have a string file with the
names of all the variables)
thanks in advance
Keith Batten