Re: A86: Tile-Based Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Tile-Based Stuff

It doesn't use smooth scrolling or anything. I made one with 8x8 tiles and
then converted that to use 16x16 tiles. Right now it's combined with a
cheap battle system. Both the map and battle systems use an external string
to store gfx, enemy stats, and map data. I can give it to you if you
want...you would probably want just the map system b/c the battle system
really sux.

Dave