Re: A86: Efficiency Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Efficiency Problem

In a message dated 12/11/98 12:56:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
stuntman@jps.net writes:

> Calm down!  :)  The person who responded to you, Jimmy Mårdell, is along
>  with Andreas Ess the most talented TI-85 programmer around (hey, this is my
>  opinion, live with it!).
I'm sorry if you misunderstood my message. I was trying to say, basically, "I
am a beginner, of course I'd do that." I consider Jimmy Mardell the God of
TI-8X Assembly Programming.

>  The fact that it's a "classic beginner's mistake" doesn't mean that you're
>  some loser wannabe programmer who doesn't know what he's doing, it means
>  that you're a new programmer who is making a mistake that many before you
>  have made.  In other words, "You're not alone, and here's what you can do
>  fix your program."
>
>  It wasn't a flame, don't take it personal.  Jimmy's a cool guy (although I
>  don't know him well, as I know Andi).
I don't take much personally; it's really hard to offend me. Criticism is
love.