Re: A86: Sierpinski Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Sierpinski Problems

set grfnoaxis,(iy+grfdbflags) ;will take the Axes out
_clrGRAPH:
 ld hl,_plotSScreen+6;i don't know why the +6 is there? it would depend
on where the Graphs memory starts.
 ld d,h
 ld e,l
 inc de
 ld (hl), 0
 ld bc,1024
 ldir
 ret
this should clear the graph (something i found in Dux Gregis's work)
i don't know if _clrLCD does affectt he graph but if it does you could
use the same routine except put $fc00 where _potSScreen+6 is
and if i knew what FN was (or what it ment) i might be able to help
Scott