Re: A86: Help...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Help...

Those questions are not hard to find out you just have to look a little
go here (if you look around it they have some good files for just
starting http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/86assembly.htm
After you get more advanceted (i wen't here
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~assets/t_intro.html )it has some good
tutorials another place i have four usefull is 86centrul
http://www.tfs.net/~electrum/
Scott

>Two questions:
> One, does any one have a tested and working example of how to call
>another assembly program from within an assembly program?
Ya like this
call _exec_assembly
OP1 = var name of program to execute.
> Two, how do you save assembly games as group files?  I have Assembly
>Studio 86.  Is that capable of doing that?
get this http://www.ti.com/calc/link/windows/setup86.exe this is the
software that runs the graph link (it will also group)