Re: A86: batt checker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: batt checker

no, but i'll test this: (i think this works)

.org _asm_exec_ram

 ld a,%11111000	;the mask the rom uses
 out (1),a
 ld c,1
 ld a,r
 ld b,a
loop:
 in (c)		;or in f,(c) if you like, could use in d,(c) or something
 jp po,loop		;mask has po
 ld a,r
 sub b
 ld l,a
 sub a
 ld h,a
 jp $4a33

.end

on freshly charged batteries, it gives either around 85 or around 213 (it
fluctuates) and drops after a bit.  it's given other numbers, too, so i
don't thinks that's gonna be easy to use.  ok, now it's giving 222 and
94. (i had it off for a bit)

that loop is 22 t-state per cycle, 15 the last time through

-josh

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 04:55:58 -0500 "Dux Gregis" <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
writes:

>try an acurracy of about 15 t-states! the only problem with this is
>the
>unknown timing of in f,(c); does someone want to test this?  (I'm
>unable to
>link)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]