Re: A86: Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Shells

> Let This Hereby end this discussion! This is an assembly 86 list!
> If you want to flame each other about what shells to use email them
> personally!

Nobody flamed anyone.  It is a calm and intellectual discussion.

> I've had around 40 junk messages about what shell is the best!

It was five, and they were not junk; they were totally on-topic.
If you don't want letters like that, get off the list.

> I don't want to hear another word!

Like I said, sign off then.

> And what happened to all the good programmers on this list?
> (Besides Kirk and David)

They got lives.

> You people are answering questions with what you THINK
> is right.

This is the first thing you said yet that's true.

> If you don't know then let Kirk or David answer!

Hmm, so suddenly Kirk and David are the only people allowed
to write responses huh?  There are plenty of fully competent
people on this list.  Those that are less competent should not
answer what they do not know, but they shouldn't be stopped
from responding if they DO know.