Re: A86: Assembly Math Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Math Program

Yes, I'm not quite sure why the cd$b thing happens, I think it is a side
effect of using the input routine on Page3.  If anyone knows how to correct
that...

All subroutines will exit the program, I haven't really fixed that yet, as
I said, novice programmer and beta program.

Quadform won't do imaginary numbers (yet), I'm working on this.

>When I used the logs it exited the program,  and every time I input a number
>it displays the Cd$b thing.  The quadform also gives me a domain error.
Later

... It's tourist season in Florida, bag limit two.

JBoylan@Technologist.Com
JBoylan@Geocities.Com
UIN:3569888

The J Pavilion