Re: A86: Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Shells

>From: DieKenny97@aol.com
>Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:21:56 EDT
>To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A86: Shells
>

>In a message dated 8/29/98 2:30:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
>TGaArdvark@aol.com writes:
>
><<
> I don't.  I just wouldn't ever use those features and so I don't
> waste the memory on them.  And I don't like having all those
> extra features around anyway.  I give my calculator to a friend
> and they "accidentally" press delete 10 times in the shell and
> my calc is 3/4 blank.  IMHO >>
>
>Sounds like that person isn't really a friend.

Let This Hereby end this discussion! This is an assembly 86 list!
If you want to flame each other about what shells to use email them
personally! I've had around 40 junk messages about what shell is the
best! I don't want to hear another word! And what happened to all the
good programmers on this list? (Besides Kirk and David) You people are
answering questions with what you THINK is right. If you don't know then
let Kirk or David answer!

- This is not meant to be a flame but to bring this list from the depths
of @#$%.

-InFuZeD
 - Check out OsE-Z and BlitZ NT coming soon!