Re: A86: TextShadowing and other Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TextShadowing and other Questions

In a message dated 8/28/98 5:05:19 PM Central Daylight Time, electrum@tfs.net
writes:

<< Email me if
 you want the code to do it, I don't have it with me at the moment.  Look at
 the ZTetris source code for an example on this. >>

OK, I checked the source and found this, but how do I know what prefixes to
pur before "ztetris" at ProgName?

Quit:		       ; Quits the program
 ld hl,ProgName        ; All this stuff is to make sure the hiscore table
 rst 20h	       ; and resume stuff are stored in the variable
 rst 10h
 ex de,hl	       ; HL -> start of variable
 ld a,b
 ld de,Resume-$D748+4  ; DE = relative offset to stuff to store (-4)
 add hl,de
 adc a,0	       ; Next block if necessary
 ld de,Resume	       ; DE = start of bytes to copy
 ld b,156	       ; 156 bytes to copy
RepCopy:
 push af
 push hl
 call $46C3
 ld a,(de)	       ; Read
 ld (hl),a	       ; And save it in the real variable
 pop hl
 pop af
 call $4637
 inc de