Re: A86: Variables...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Variables...

<< Actually, I think these are RAM addresses.  That is the best way to do it.

 They probably are RAM addresses cuz like I said before I'm just getting used
to how to use ASM.  Oh and does anyone know where to find info on Floating
Point stuff?  I'm trying to make a helper util for Earth:2025 (the awesomest
free web page see http://www.solarianet.com/earth for more info) and it uses
mostly larger numbers (16-bit are the ones that go into the 255,000 area
right?) and I know add and sub only work on b which wold be 8-bit.

Sorry for the all dumb stuff not even relating to the topic but I'm having a
few troubles.

~Matt