A86: Star Chaser 86 ASM v1.0!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Star Chaser 86 ASM v1.0!!!

Grafixx Software just released Star Chaser 86 ASM v1.0 for TI-86 Assembly.
This is a graphical game in which you try and cross the screen before time
runs out, while dodging asteroids. Oh, and you try to collect stars as you go
through the level, too. (hence the name...) Check out our web page to download
it! (There is a screenshot there, too)

http://members.aol.com/GrafixxHQ/index.htm

Go to the Ti-calc section and then the TI-86 section to download this game!
**AOL is kind of messed up, so if it gives you a "server is busy" message, try
reloading the page, and that will probably work...**

I also submitted it at ticalc.org, so it should be up there pretty soon.

I'd like to hear any suggestions anyone has, so send 'em this way after you
try out Star Chaser 86 ASM!