A86: OSE v0.14b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: OSE v0.14b

Today i have finished work on version 0.11b of OSE and have begun work
on v0.14.  For all people interested in beta testing:
You won't begin beta testing until OSEv0.21b, so don't get worried about
me not sending u this one.  This one has added a contrast changing
routine, on calc help files, and 5 panic buttons depending on what kind
of math class u r in.  It still lacks a user interface but look for that
in upcoming versions.  This feature may even be included by OSEv0.19b!
I am still looking for more beta testers so email me directly at:
wwd@callisto.us.fornax.com.

Also if you want the source code to OSEv0.11b please email me at the
above address as well

Thanks

Will Dempster
President