A86: Lemmings game.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Lemmings game.

I was wondering if any one is still working on a lemmings type game for
the 86.  I saw on the 85 list that someone was, but they might have given
up.

If no one is, then I would like to try.  So please don't steal my idea
and then end up making it before I do.  If anyone is making a game like
this, well, say something, so I don't piss anyone off when (if) I release
it.  If anyone wants to help, then I would appreciate it greatly.

Sam

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]