A86: resignation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: resignation

since bryan is gone, i'll put in my resignation here for now:
--
Kirk Meyer has stopped working on most of his projects. This includes
Disasm86, Dr. Tiesaq, Property86, Monopoly, and SIM Community 2000, as

=====================================
=                                   =
=            Kirk Meyer             =
=         Got ICQ? 17313048         =