A86: OSE v0.1b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: OSE v0.1b

Hello all,

I know what you must be thinking.... another shell.... well this is a
shell that is much different than even iridus or rascall.  In its first
beta version it will have no graphics or a good user interface but it
allows you to delete programs within the interface.  The next release
will have an ability to make and name folders as strings and allows you
to put levelsets for each game into a specific folder.  The first full
fledged version that will be probably be released early in november.  If
anyone would like to beta test this first beta version(even though i
have to say that it is pretty simplistic) email me at my primary address
at:

wwd@fornax.com

you can also find the latest version of OSE and other Omegasoft programs
at my website which is having some technical difficulties.  The address
for that is:

http://members.tripod.com/~Omegasoft/assembly/

Thanks and cya!

Will Dempster