A86: TI-86 ASM Questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: TI-86 ASM Questions...

Sorry if any of these questions are kind of stupid, but I am just starting to
program in ASM for the TI-86. Well, here goes:
1. Do you guys know an easy way to fill a memory loaction with zero's? (Right
now I have a big (1024 byte) splash type screen that is empty and I use "ldir"
to move it into the location)
2. Is there a web site or anything where I can find out how to check the
keyboard ports instead of using "call GET_KEY", because it pauses a bit when
you switch from pushinng one button to pushing another?
3. How can you use trig tables to do multiples of sin and cos (rounded to
nearest integer)? (like 5cos x or something) (anyone have a routine?)
4. I think someone asked this already, but I probably deleted the answers.
How can you compress an image, such as a title screen pic, so it doesn't take
up 1024 bytes?

thanks in advance!!!!

Sean Hilty
Grafixx Software