Re: A86: ROM Dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Dump

At 05:21 PM 8/17/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Does anyone know where I could find a TI-86 ROM dumper that is
>compatible with home-built parallel links?  There are plenty out there
>on the net that use the serial ports, but I haven't found a single one
>for the parallel port.

Absolutely! First, If you have a 1.2 or 1.3 ROM calculator, Visit
www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86  this page has a downloadable rom image. Make
sure you have your calc handy tho, becuse you have to go through a
verification process. You can also download a dis-assembled **commented**
1.2 ROM there.
If you have a 1.4 ROM, then you will have to do it manually. The attached
zip has everything you need.
First put ROM86.86p on your calc. Then run dumpxp.exe with the syntax given
in the readme file for a ti86 ROM.
If you have any other problems, you can mail me personally at
chicane@reninet.com, and i will be glad to help you out in any way that i
can. You can also mail the list, which i check at least 5 times daily.

Later,

pardump.zip

CHICANE
ICQ: #14727618